Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Is anyone still with me?

I don't know if anyone is out there reading this.  I've severly neglected this blog.  I love to write, but I just haven't made the time for it.  That and my thoughts are so scattered that I don't know where to begin.  When I do find a starting point, then I can't seem to stop.  But tonight I was just browsing out of boredom and I came across a blog written by another young mom whose husband committed suicide.
I have searched and searched for others out there and had no luck.  I know there are others, I just don't know where.  When I found her blog tonight, I sat and read and read her old posts.  I soaked them up because for once, I felt like there was someone out there who may just "get" me.  One of her posts mentioned that her blog had brought her in contact with "others" and it gave me such a feeling of relief and hope of belonging.  It sounds stupid, but I don't want to be in this club by myself anymore.  I'm going to make an effort to make time for this blog.  Maybe it's just time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Say It!!