Friday, December 9, 2011

Welcome!!

Hello!  This isn't my first blog, but I am starting from scratch on this one.  On my past blog I used my real name, real pics, ect.  I thought that would be the way to go, but I found myself constantly stressing that someone in my "real" life would find me here and learn WAY too much about me.  My writing was stifled and I didn't enjoy it.  So here I am, anonymous, yet probably more honest than I am in my real life. 

What will you find on here?
  Your guess is as good as mine.  I have a terrible time describing myself or putting myself in a box.  I've read a lot of blogs and I try as I may, I couldn't decided on a "theme" to go with.  If nothing else, I am random.  I like to bitch and rant, but I'm not bitter and I don't want to just throw aroung a bunch of cuss words and try to make that my nitch.  (Although, I am considered a bit of a "potty mouth" by my friends and family, so be warned)  I am a mom, but I am definitely not the stereotypical "mommy blogger"  Not that there is anything wrong with that....I love to read some of them, it's just not me.

So in the effort of trying to embrace my randomness and just be me, here's a list of what I am, what I like, what I'm not and what I don't like....you decide how to label me.

- I'm from the midwest and grew up on a small horse farm, but I've lived in the city and loved it too.
- I like country music, rock, rap, blues, jazz....there isn't much music I don't like.
- Most days you would find me in jeans and boots, but I do like to change it up....a lot.
- I'm an economic republican/conservative but a social liberal....if that makes any sense.
- I'm a 30 something widow with one daughter and 2 former step kids
- I'm Christian, but not a very good one...I'm working on that one.
- I'm able to piss and moan and cuss like a sailor.
- I have a bleeding heart some days.
- I hate political correctness.
- I have my bachelor's degree, but I don't use it.  I would like to go back someday, but I can't decide what I would want to do.
- I trust too easily.

Okay, enough....it was starting to sound like a profile for eHarmony or something.  Ugh.  Like I said before, I don't know where this blog is going to go, but I hope you'll stick around and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Say It!!